Practical examinations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Ile-de-France, DFP is intended for all those who want to assess their communication skills (written and oral) in French in the major settings of the professional life.
The 15 diplomas in professional French, granted by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris Ile-de-France, allow to anyone – student or professional – to assess his/her capacity of communication in French in major professional fields: law, tourism, hotels and restaurants, secretariat, science and technology, law, fashion, health...
An authorized examination center
Institut de Touraine is authorized by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris to organize professional French examinations. It organizes, in particular, sessions for the following examinations:
- Diploma in French for business A2 (DFP A2)
- Diploma in French for business B1 (DFP B1)
- Diploma in French for business B2 (DFP B2)
- Diploma in French for business C1 (DFP C1)
Learn Professional French with Institut de Touraine
- Personalized courses provided by teachers specializing in French for specific purposes (FOS)
- Train in medical French, legal French, French for business, diplomacy or tourism