The school launches in January 2019 a volunteering project for all students enrolled in the language programs.
Thanks to a network of non-profit organizations working in the field of charity, leisure or education, students willing to help can now experience volunteering in a French-speaking environment.
For international students at Institut de Touraine, this initiative meets different objectives:
- To associate French language studies with a genuine experience, acting as a volunteer in France
- Language practice in the real world
- To develop one’s intercultural and cultural competences
- To help local communities, working in charity and helping various people.
This initiative is part of the school project, which values and develops experiential learning, making connections between students and the community.
To access the program, you will need
- To be enrolled in a language program at Institut de Touraine,
- To commit to a period of at least a trimester,
- B1 language skill in French, or a higher level,
- To participate in the activities at least one half day per week.