You can associate your French language course with an experience of voluntary work in France
You can practise your knowledge of the language in a real life situation, you can meet new people and develop new skills (cultural and intercultural)
You can be useful to the community and work in a sector of assistance and solidarity with varied people
- Registration of a minimum of 12 weeks in a linguistic course
- 15 hours of French lessons per week (20 lessons), standard course
- One afternoon per week of voluntary work per week, during 10 weeks, with one of our partners
- This experience will be validated in your studies
- Level of French required : B1 (intermédiate)
The voluntary work experience will be supervised and tutored by the Institut de Touraine and its partners. You will be working and helped by the French volunteers and employees.
Our partners work in the sector of aid and solidarity with various public : children, adults, elderly people, foreign migrants, etc.
The student chooses the association in which he wants to work and therefore the type of action he would like to do. A voluntary work convention is then signed between the student, the association and the Institut de Touraine.
Every Monday :
- Between Monday 7 January 2019 and Friday 13 December 2019
- Between Friday 14 December 2018 and Monday 7 January 2019
- Monday 22 April 2019 postponed until Tuesday 23 April 2019
- Monday 11 November 2019 postponed until Tuesday 12 November 2019
- 10 weeks : 180€