- A course meant for the people living in France (studies, work or residence) who wish to improve their command of the French language
- Depending on the profile and objectives of participants, the program can cover French for higher education, business French, etc.
- A schedule adapted to the needs of the students
Target audience: students, employees, foreign residents, language assistants
Duration: 3 hours weekly during 10-week periods
Schedule: Saturday morning from 9:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Enrollment: groups of 6 to 10 people with a homogeneous level
Levels: Intermediate (minimum B1). Online language test prior to admission.
Description: The duration, content and teaching approach of this immersion course are specifically adapted to the goals of the group of trainees. This program can be opened on demand, according to the needs and competences of the students.
Calendar: from 14 January 2017 until 18 March 2017, from 8 April until 10 June 2017 and from7 October until 9 December 2017.
Benefits of the Institute
- Teachers specialized in French as a foreign language (FLE)
- Free access: library specialized in FLE, movies and activities in the media center
- An easily accessible French language school, located downtown