- Improve your general French in a balanced way, alternating oral and reading/writing skills
- Complement the program with phonetics lesson and course units that take into account your objectives and your difficulties, to design a track that fits your needs and interests (French culture, volunteering, French for professional purpose, exam preparation, etc.).
Public: ages 16 and over
Duration: between 2 and 48 weeks
Schedule: from Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
Class size: 10 to 15 students per class (maximum of 15 students)
Levels: a minimum of 6 levels, from beginner to advanced (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
Before their arrival at the Institute, students pass a free online language test that assesses their skills.
Description: this intensive course represents 22,5 teaching hours per week, with the following units:
- 15 hours of language course (morning class) with two teachers
- 1.5 hours of phonetics
- 3 hours of tutorials (oral and reading/writing competences)
- 3 hours of cultural workshops (French civilization, fashion, gastronomy, literature, arts, etc.) or French for specific purpose, action-based units (volunteering, webzine, higher education counselling), or DELF/DALF exam preparation courses.
The Intensive Course programs are organized in accordance with our own curricula, based on our long experience. They are designed in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference. In order to offer total immersion, classes frequently make reference to French culture and current affairs.
Assessment: students are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor their progress and to determine their change of level.
Complete beginners should start their couse on the following dates: 9 January, 6 February, 6 March, 3 April, 2 May, 29 May, 26 June, 24 July, 21 August, 25 September, 23 October and 20 November 2017.
Recommended starting dates for stays of 4 weeks or more : 9 January, 6 February, 6 March, 3 April, 2 May, 29 May, 26 June, 24 July, 21 August, 25 September, 23 October and 20 November 2017.
The ADVANTAGES of the Institute
- Access to the language resource center** for guided work sessions with the assistance of a teacher
- Specific starting dates for complete beginners to ensure that their learning gets off to a good start
- Individual guidance to help you transition to life in France
- For every student: language teaching method* and exercise book**
* Textbooks are lent to students
**Free with the intensive course
Every Monday :
- Between Monday 4 January 2016 and Friday 16 December 2016
- Between Monday 9 January 2017 and Friday 15 December 2017
- Between Friday 18 December 2015 and Monday 4 January 2016
- Monday 15 August 2016 postponed until Tuesday 16 August 2016
- Monday 17 April 2017 postponed until Tuesday 18 April 2017
- Monday 1 May 2017 postponed until Tuesday 2 May 2017
- Monday 8 May 2017 postponed until Tuesday 9 May 2017
- Monday 5 June 2017 postponed until Tuesday 6 June 2017
- 2 weeks : 600€
- 3 weeks : 900€
- 4 weeks : 1200€
- 5 weeks : 1480€
- 6 weeks : 1760€
- 7 weeks : 2040€
- 8 weeks : 2320€
- 12 weeks : 3360€
- 16 weeks : 4240€
- 20 weeks : 5120€
- 24 weeks : 6000€
- 28 weeks : 6880€
- 32 weeks : 7760€
- 36 weeks : 8640€