A high level of teaching expertise, a very well equipped library and media library and modern teaching materials... Institut de Touraine provides its students with a framework and tools adapted to an efficient study of the French language and culture.
- The student life service facilitates the students' life prior to their arrival at Tours and during their stay. It provides advice for the future students, manages the registrations, books the accommodations, supports the efforts to obtain the residency permit, etc.
- The studies department organizes the training schedules, the examinations, the issuance of diplomas and certifications and the registration for examinations (DELF, DALF, TCF, TEF, DFP...)
- The international relations department is responsible for the development and promotion of Institut de Touraine.
Resources of Institut de Touraine
- The library is specialized in French as a foreign language and allows the students to complement their studies. The library has a significant collection of literature, art history, human sciences and numerous newspapers and magazines. A collection specialized in the teaching of languages is available for teachers and future teachers who come to improve their knowledge (FLE, FLS) at the Institute.
- The media library allows the students to work leisurely on audio or video documents (exercises of oral comprehension, dictation, phonetics), to listen to French songs, to watch movies or documentaries.
- The 6 language laboratories of Institut de Touraine have a capacity of 12 to 20 people. They allow students to benefit from phonetics courses.
- The multimedia laboratory is available to students for multimedia sessions – audio/video/Internet – with their teachers.
Institut de Touraine is also equipped with
- Wi-Fi on campus
- A video projection room
- A computer room with 30 self-service computers with Internet access