- Improve your general French in a balanced way (alternating between oral and writing skills)
- Morning classes from Monday to Friday, with afternoons free to discover Touraine at your own pace.
Public: ages 16 and over
Duration: between 2 and 48 weeks
Schedule: from Monday to Friday in the morning (except public holidays)
Class size: 10 to 15 students per class (maximum 15 students)
Levels: Minimum of 6 levels, from beginner to advanced (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
Before their arrival at the Institute, students pass a free online language test to assess their skills.
Description: this 15 hours per week Standard Course is composed of:
- 15 hours of general French (20 lessons) to work on oral and writing skills with two teachers
- Alternate work between writing and oral skills
The Standard Course programs are organized in accordance with our own curricula, based on our long experience and designed in compliance with the Common European Framework of Reference. In order to offer total immersion, classes frequently make reference to French culture and current affairs.
Assessment: students are regularly assessed and graded in order to monitor progress an to determine when they can change level.
Complete beginners should start their couse on the following dates: 8 January, 5 February, 5 March, 3 April, 30 April, 28 May, 2 July, 30 July, 27 August, 24 September, 22 October and 19 November 2018.
Recommended starting dates for stays of 4 weeks or more : 8 January, 5 February, 5 March, 3 April, 30 April,28 May, 2 July, 30 July, 27 August, 24 September, 22 October and 19 November 2018.
The ADVANTAGES of the Institute
- Access to the language resource center** for guided work sessions with the assistance of a teacher
- Specific course starting dates for complete beginners, to optimize learning.
- Individual guidance to help you transition to life in France
- For every student: language teaching method* and exercise book**
* Textbooks are lent to students
** Free with standard courses
Every Monday :
- Between Monday 9 January 2017 and Friday 15 December 2017
- Between Monday 8 January 2018 and Friday 14 December 2018
- Between Friday 18 December 2015 and Monday 4 January 2016
- Monday 2 April 2018 postponed until Tuesday 3 April 2018
- Monday 21 May 2018 postponed until Tuesday 22 May 2018
- 2 weeks : 420€
- 3 weeks : 630€
- 4 weeks : 840€
- 5 weeks : 1030€
- 6 weeks : 1220€
- 7 weeks : 1410€
- 8 weeks : 1600€
- 12 weeks : 2320€
- 16 weeks : 3000€
- 20 weeks : 3640€
- 24 weeks : 4280€
- 28 weeks : 4920€
- 32 weeks : 5560€
- 36 weeks : 6160€