- Prepare DELF B1 or B2 examination
- Understand the key success factors
- Embrace a winning strategy
Public: ages 16 and over
Duration: 2 weeks
Schedule: from Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
Class size: 8 to 12 students per class (maximum 12 students)
Levels: intermediate or upper intermediate
In order to confirm admission students must take a free online language test that assesses their skills. Definitive enrollment depends on their results.
Description: this Exam preparation course includes:
- 20 hours of course per week
- Preparation of the standard exams, listening and reading strategy, work on vocabulary
- Reinforcement of the knowledge of contemporary France
Assessment: practice test allow to assess one's level and readiness for the real DELF exam
The course is available only from 3 April 2017 until 2 May 2017.
The ADVANTAGES of the Institute
- Free access to the language resource center for guided work sessions with the assistance of a teacher. Complementary ressources are available for exam preparation
- Institut de Touraine is a certified exam center for DELF and DALF exams. All our faculty members are official examiners, trained by Centre International d'Etudes Pedagogiques (CIEP). Prepare DELF with expert teachers!
Every Monday :
- Between Monday 3 April 2017 and Monday 1 May 2017
- Between Friday 18 December 2015 and Monday 4 January 2016
- Monday 1 May 2017 postponed until Tuesday 2 May 2017
- 2 weeks : 720€